Change of Details

If you would like to update your details without calling to the office,all you have to do is:

  1. Print out the Change of Details
  2. Sign and return to the office along with a good quality copy of your Photo ID (Driver’s License /Passport) and Proof of Address (dated within the last 6 months) which can be a utility bill/bank statement
  3. Alternatively email all documents to