We are delighted to announce that along with our new low student rate of 3.99% (4.05% APR), we are launching our first Student Bursary Programme!
To enter, download and complete the Application Form and drop it back into our office before September 20th.
Rules and Information
- There will be two bursaries of €500 each.
- Applicants must intend on completing a full-time diploma or degree course at a third level institution.
- Payment of the bursary is dependent on students producing satisfactory evidence of acceptance of their course.
- The payment will be made by a lump sum cheque of €500.
- This bursary is available for undergraduate students only.
- Application forms must be returned by September 20th
- The bursaries will be allocated by an open draw.
- The decision of the Board of Directors of St Colmcille’s (Kells) Credit Union Ltd shall be final.
- A presentation will be made to the winning students and you will be requested to attend our office for this occasion. Photographs taken at this occasion may be published in local media, used for internal publication including display within the Credit Union, for web material or other social media.